Piccolo is a portable computer-controlled audiometer, offering air, bone and speech audiometry functions. A lightweight, compact design, powerful, user-friendly software, and Noah connectivity combine to make Piccolo the ideal choice for professionals on the move.
To best fit different needs, Piccolo is available in three versions:
- Speech: pure tone and speech audiometry – AC and BC outputs. Only the Speech model includes a 2 channels Master Hearing Aid and QuickSIN™
- Basic: pure tone audiometry – only AC output
- Plus: pure tone audiometry – AC and BC outputs
Connect Piccolo to the USB port of your computer and you are ready to go. There is no need to install a driver or even plug in a power supply. You can control Piccolo through the Maestro’s amazingly user-friendly interface, available also for Noah software.
- Small, lightweight and portable audiometer
- Performs air and bone conduction exams
- Speech model also provides speech audiometry, including input for microphone
- Controllable through NOAH or Maestro software
Supplied with DD-45 headphones, B71 bone conductor, patient response switch, clip-on microphone, switch, medical grade power supply, USB connection cable, user manual and utility CD.
Includes 2 year warranty as standard.